Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Smart-Pacino Engagement... A Wedding Announcement

My friends are getting married! Long time friends and eternal partners Weston Smart and Katy Pacino are finally tying the knot this July. Everything about them is unique and different, so why go with a traditional engagement announcement when they can do something more creative? The future Mrs. Smart came to me and asked me if I could help them put together an engagement video that commemorates all the important things about them as individuals and them as a couple. I am so blessed to have been asked to capture this beautiful relationship, one that will last more than a lifetime. Congratulations to you two!

*I do not own the music. All music rights belong to Of Monsters and Men.*
(c) 2013 Angela Mannino

No comments:

Post a Comment